WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists had to endure stop-and-go traffic conditions on both I-684 and the Hutchinson River Parkway Tuesday morning.
The accident on I-684 was between I-84 (Exit 9) and Route 35 (Exit 6) and blocked the shoulder of the road.
A disable vehicle blocked the shoulder on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway between Mamaroneck Road (Exit 22) and Webster Avenue (Exit 16).
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday