WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists had to endure stop-and-go traffic conditions on both I-684 and the Hutchinson River Parkway Tuesday morning.
The accident on I-684 was between I-84 (Exit 9) and Route 35 (Exit 6) and blocked the shoulder of the road.
A disable vehicle blocked the shoulder on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway between Mamaroneck Road (Exit 22) and Webster Avenue (Exit 16).
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Suspect Charged In Eastchester 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 5 Bronx River Parkway Has Closures In Scarsdale, White Plains, Greenburgh