WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists had to endure stop-and-go traffic conditions on both I-684 and the Hutchinson River Parkway Tuesday morning.
The accident on I-684 was between I-84 (Exit 9) and Route 35 (Exit 6) and blocked the shoulder of the road.
A disable vehicle blocked the shoulder on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway between Mamaroneck Road (Exit 22) and Webster Avenue (Exit 16).
- 1 Tuckahoe Trustee, 62, Passes Away In Office
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 5 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist