WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists had to endure stop-and-go traffic conditions on both I-684 and the Hutchinson River Parkway Tuesday morning.
The accident on I-684 was between I-84 (Exit 9) and Route 35 (Exit 6) and blocked the shoulder of the road.
A disable vehicle blocked the shoulder on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway between Mamaroneck Road (Exit 22) and Webster Avenue (Exit 16).
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe
- 5 Water Boil Advisory Issued In Eastchester, Tuckahoe