WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Motorists are advised that the Fisher Lane Tunnel -- Exit 24 from the Bronx River Parkway -- in White Plains is scheduled to be closed on Thursday, May 29, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Exit 24 will be open and there will be access to the Fisher Lane commuter parking lots on the west side of the railroad tracks. However, there will be no access from the Bronx River Parkway to North Broadway, Harlem Avenue or the commuter parking lots on the east side of the railroad tracks.
The tunnel closure is due to a paving project on Fisher Lane by the City of White Plains Department of Public Works crews.
Variable message signs are being used to alert motorists of the upcoming ramp closure.
For additional traffic information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency