EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An employee of Village Launderette is accusing the Eastchester business of failing to pay overtime wages, according to LoHud.com.
Reina Isabel Caprile filed a complaint alleging she works about 66 hours per week and never received the state-mandated time-and-a-half overtime rate, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Three New Eastchester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Eastchester