EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An employee of Village Launderette is accusing the Eastchester business of failing to pay overtime wages, according to LoHud.com.
Reina Isabel Caprile filed a complaint alleging she works about 66 hours per week and never received the state-mandated time-and-a-half overtime rate, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Eastchester High School Provides Guidelines For Halloween Attire