EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An employee of Village Launderette is accusing the Eastchester business of failing to pay overtime wages, according to LoHud.com.
Reina Isabel Caprile filed a complaint alleging she works about 66 hours per week and never received the state-mandated time-and-a-half overtime rate, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe