EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An employee of Village Launderette is accusing the Eastchester business of failing to pay overtime wages, according to LoHud.com.
Reina Isabel Caprile filed a complaint alleging she works about 66 hours per week and never received the state-mandated time-and-a-half overtime rate, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Eastchester Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Eastchester Teacher Earns Prestigious STEM Fellowship
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 National Weather Service: Eastchester's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester