EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- An employee of Village Launderette is accusing the Eastchester business of failing to pay overtime wages, according to LoHud.com.
Reina Isabel Caprile filed a complaint alleging she works about 66 hours per week and never received the state-mandated time-and-a-half overtime rate, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester Tuesday