EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Job seekers around Eastchester and Tuckahoe will have a handful of opportunities this week.
- Whitson's Culinary Group is hiring a cashier.
- Fox's is seeking a retail manager.
- The Music Teacher's Network is looking for piano teachers.
- St. John's Riverside Hospital is accepting applications for a registrar and dietary aide.
- Colwen is in need of a front desk supervisor.
- Leake and Watts is looking for a home visitor.
- Progressive is hiring a claims adjuster.
- Lawrence Hospital is in need of a housekeeping aide, admitting registrar, and clinical leader and ultrasound technologist.
- Sarah Lawrence College is looking for a career internship coordinator.
If you have a job listing you would like posted on The Eastchester Daily Voice, e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Three New Eastchester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Eastchester
- 5 Tuckahoe House Lights Up For Holidays