This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy showers and thunderstorms have resulted in flooding and the closures of several Westchester roadways Tuesday afternoon.
The southbound Bronx River Parkway in White Plains is closed between Chatterton Avenue and Route 119 (Exit 21). The closure began at 3:20 p.m.
The Hutchinson River Parkway is closed between East Third Street (Exit 10) and East Lincoln Avenue (Exit 12) in Mount Vernon. That closure began at 3:40 p.m.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester