This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy showers and thunderstorms have resulted in flooding and the closures of several Westchester roadways Tuesday afternoon.
The southbound Bronx River Parkway in White Plains is closed between Chatterton Avenue and Route 119 (Exit 21). The closure began at 3:20 p.m.
The Hutchinson River Parkway is closed between East Third Street (Exit 10) and East Lincoln Avenue (Exit 12) in Mount Vernon. That closure began at 3:40 p.m.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare