WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Westchester County residents could see a little rain Monday afternoon and high temperatures in the mid-50s, but Tuesday and Wednesday could turn cooler, according to forecasters at Accuweather.com.
Rain was expected to move into the Northeast by Sunday night and sneak into some areas by Monday morning and afternoon. But the rest of the week should be free of precipitation.
Tuesday and Wednesday will be partly sunny and windy with cooler temperatures in the mid-40s, said Alan Reppert, senior meteorologist for Accuweather.com.
“By Thursday, we should see plenty of sunshine and warmer temperatures,” said Reppert, adding that the highs will reach the low 50s.
Friday could see clouds begin to return, but the highs again should be in the low 50s, he said.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Eastchester
- 5 Tuckahoe Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax