MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Montefiore Medical Center, the Westchester County Board of Legislators, the New York State Department of Health and local clergy leaders will hold a town hall meeting Thursday night to discuss the affect of the Affordable Care Act.
The meeting will be moderated by Lyndon D. Williams, a County Legislator for the 13th Legislative District. It will include presentations by Kelvin S. Sapp, MPH, Health Education Series Project Coordinator, External Affairs, Outreach and Marketing. The town hall will take place Thursday, Jan. 30 in the hospital's Mount Vernon Campus, Auditorium 12 North 7th Ave. from 6 to 8 p.m.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 5 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack