WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Sen. David Carlucci, D-Rockland/Westchester, commented on the medical marijuana deal that was reached in Albany.
“The positive medical benefits from marijuana will no longer be ignored in the state of New York," Carlucci said.
"I am proud to have worked together with my colleagues in Albany to make sure we legalize medical marijuana while providing strict state oversight. Thousands of patients throughout New York who are suffering from a variety of diseases will finally see a huge improvement in their quality of life.”
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News