WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – There is strong chance of snow Friday across Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Snow will likely develop Thursday night with moderate accumulations by Friday morning. It will change to rain Friday during the day before changing back to snow Friday night. Strong winds with near blizzard conditions are likely Friday night.
Snow is likely Thursday night and Friday morning, mainly after 4 a.m. The low will be around 25 degrees, with an east wind of around 7 mph. An accumulation of less than a half-inch is expected.
On Friday, snow is likely before 1 p.m., turning to rain with a high near 39 degrees. New precipitation with amounts between one-half and three-quarters of an inch are predicted.
More snow is expected Friday night, accompanied by a low of around 23 degrees. Precipitation amounts of one-half to three-quarters of an inch are forecast.
The weather will clear up for the weekend, with no snow in the forecast for Saturday or Sunday.
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed