TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Growlers Beer Bistro in Tuckahoe is offering residents a holiday treat on Wednesday, as they host the second annual “Feast of the Seven Dogfishes,” featuring seven rare, hand selected Dogfish Head beers.
From 7 to 11 p.m., the Beer Bistro will be pouring 60 and 90 Minute IPAs, Chicory Stout, Palo Santo Marron, Burton Baton, Hellhound On My Ale and Birra Etrusca Bronze for those who have a taste for intense craft beer.
Dogfish Head Brewery, out of Delaware, was founded by Sam Calagione in 1995. The brewery is best known for its extreme and experimental beers that include ingredients such as raisins, grapes and chicory. It produces approximately 75,000 barrels of beer each year.
The brewery has expanded rapidly since its establishment, growing nearly 400 percent from 2003 through 2006, and has been featured in documentaries and television programs. The brewery takes its name from a town in Maine, where its founder spent summers as a child.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester