WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A wet week will give way to a sunny weekend.
A slight chance of showers will linger before 7 a.m. Saturday before skies clear with a high temperature of around 80 degrees. Winds will be out of the northwest at 10 to 15 miles per hour.
Father's Day will be sunny with a high of around 80 degrees. Winds will be at 10 miles per hour with gusts of around 20 mph.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend