WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A wet week will give way to a sunny weekend.
A slight chance of showers will linger before 7 a.m. Saturday before skies clear with a high temperature of around 80 degrees. Winds will be out of the northwest at 10 to 15 miles per hour.
Father's Day will be sunny with a high of around 80 degrees. Winds will be at 10 miles per hour with gusts of around 20 mph.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Eastchester Public Library Represents At Battle Of Books