WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A wet week will give way to a sunny weekend.
A slight chance of showers will linger before 7 a.m. Saturday before skies clear with a high temperature of around 80 degrees. Winds will be out of the northwest at 10 to 15 miles per hour.
Father's Day will be sunny with a high of around 80 degrees. Winds will be at 10 miles per hour with gusts of around 20 mph.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old Probed In Eastchester
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Tuckahoe School District Shows Off Technology