WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A wet week will give way to a sunny weekend.
A slight chance of showers will linger before 7 a.m. Saturday before skies clear with a high temperature of around 80 degrees. Winds will be out of the northwest at 10 to 15 miles per hour.
Father's Day will be sunny with a high of around 80 degrees. Winds will be at 10 miles per hour with gusts of around 20 mph.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Eastchester High School Provides Guidelines For Halloween Attire