WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A wet week will give way to a sunny weekend.
A slight chance of showers will linger before 7 a.m. Saturday before skies clear with a high temperature of around 80 degrees. Winds will be out of the northwest at 10 to 15 miles per hour.
Father's Day will be sunny with a high of around 80 degrees. Winds will be at 10 miles per hour with gusts of around 20 mph.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys