EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Angelina Buzzurro, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Aug. 19. She was 89.
Buzzurro is survived by her children, John (Mary), Barry (Nancy) and Alan Buzzurro; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sister, Eleanor Matteo. She was predeceased by her husband, John; and six siblings.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home,Inc., Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at the Assumption Church, Tuckahoe followed by interment at Rose Hills Memorial Park.
Contributions may be made to the Church of the Assumption, 100 Pleasant Place, Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Tuckahoe Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Eastchester Little Leaguers Claim District Championship