EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Angelina Buzzurro, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Aug. 19. She was 89.
Buzzurro is survived by her children, John (Mary), Barry (Nancy) and Alan Buzzurro; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sister, Eleanor Matteo. She was predeceased by her husband, John; and six siblings.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home,Inc., Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at the Assumption Church, Tuckahoe followed by interment at Rose Hills Memorial Park.
Contributions may be made to the Church of the Assumption, 100 Pleasant Place, Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare