EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Angelina Buzzurro, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Aug. 19. She was 89.
Buzzurro is survived by her children, John (Mary), Barry (Nancy) and Alan Buzzurro; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sister, Eleanor Matteo. She was predeceased by her husband, John; and six siblings.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home,Inc., Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at the Assumption Church, Tuckahoe followed by interment at Rose Hills Memorial Park.
Contributions may be made to the Church of the Assumption, 100 Pleasant Place, Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries