EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Angelina Buzzurro, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Aug. 19. She was 89.
Buzzurro is survived by her children, John (Mary), Barry (Nancy) and Alan Buzzurro; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sister, Eleanor Matteo. She was predeceased by her husband, John; and six siblings.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home,Inc., Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at the Assumption Church, Tuckahoe followed by interment at Rose Hills Memorial Park.
Contributions may be made to the Church of the Assumption, 100 Pleasant Place, Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Parking Changes Coming To Bronxville Next Month
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says