EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Angelina Buzzurro, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Aug. 19. She was 89.
Buzzurro is survived by her children, John (Mary), Barry (Nancy) and Alan Buzzurro; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sister, Eleanor Matteo. She was predeceased by her husband, John; and six siblings.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home,Inc., Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at the Assumption Church, Tuckahoe followed by interment at Rose Hills Memorial Park.
Contributions may be made to the Church of the Assumption, 100 Pleasant Place, Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Eastchester Board Of Education Adopts Updated Budget
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Eastchester