EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Angelo Peter Costanzo of Eastchester died Sunday, July 13. He was 77.
Costanzo was born June 19, 1937, in Yonkers, to Silvio and Anna Marie (Colosimo) Costanzo.
Costanzo is survived by his wife, Emily Costanzo; children, Christine (Joe) Giannone, Peter (Maria) Costanzo, Elizabeth (Eric) Harrison, and Anne Marie (Tim) Dingersen; and 11 grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Vincent Costanzo.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 17 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Sinatra Funeral Home, 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, July 18 at Sacred Heart Monastery Church, 110 Shonnard Place, Yonkers. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
Donations in Costanzo’s memory may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare