EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Angelo Peter Costanzo of Eastchester died Sunday, July 13. He was 77.
Costanzo was born June 19, 1937, in Yonkers, to Silvio and Anna Marie (Colosimo) Costanzo.
Costanzo is survived by his wife, Emily Costanzo; children, Christine (Joe) Giannone, Peter (Maria) Costanzo, Elizabeth (Eric) Harrison, and Anne Marie (Tim) Dingersen; and 11 grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Vincent Costanzo.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 17 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Sinatra Funeral Home, 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, July 18 at Sacred Heart Monastery Church, 110 Shonnard Place, Yonkers. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
Donations in Costanzo’s memory may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents