EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Annette Massaro DeRosa Connolly, a former longtime Eastchester resident, died Sept. 22 at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, N.J. She was 91.
Born in Mount Vernon, Connolly spent most of her life in Eastchester before moving to Four Seasons in Wall, N.J., in 2003. She graduated from Eastchester Elementary School and Eastchester High School. An artist, she created oil paintings for photography studios. Connolly also was an avid gardener and ballroom dancer.
Connolly was predeceased by a son, John Livaccari; and a sister, Jane. She is survived by her husband, James Connolly; a brother, Joseph (Marie) Massaro, of Eastchester; and several nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 3-6 p.m. Thursday at O'Brien Funeral Home in Wall. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday at St. Denis Church in Manasquan, N.J. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery in Eastchester.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester