EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Annette Massaro DeRosa Connolly, a former longtime Eastchester resident, died Sept. 22 at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, N.J. She was 91.
Born in Mount Vernon, Connolly spent most of her life in Eastchester before moving to Four Seasons in Wall, N.J., in 2003. She graduated from Eastchester Elementary School and Eastchester High School. An artist, she created oil paintings for photography studios. Connolly also was an avid gardener and ballroom dancer.
Connolly was predeceased by a son, John Livaccari; and a sister, Jane. She is survived by her husband, James Connolly; a brother, Joseph (Marie) Massaro, of Eastchester; and several nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 3-6 p.m. Thursday at O'Brien Funeral Home in Wall. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday at St. Denis Church in Manasquan, N.J. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery in Eastchester.
- 1 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison