EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Annette Massaro DeRosa Connolly, a former longtime Eastchester resident, died Sept. 22 at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, N.J. She was 91.
Born in Mount Vernon, Connolly spent most of her life in Eastchester before moving to Four Seasons in Wall, N.J., in 2003. She graduated from Eastchester Elementary School and Eastchester High School. An artist, she created oil paintings for photography studios. Connolly also was an avid gardener and ballroom dancer.
Connolly was predeceased by a son, John Livaccari; and a sister, Jane. She is survived by her husband, James Connolly; a brother, Joseph (Marie) Massaro, of Eastchester; and several nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 3-6 p.m. Thursday at O'Brien Funeral Home in Wall. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday at St. Denis Church in Manasquan, N.J. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery in Eastchester.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes