EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Annette Massaro DeRosa Connolly, a former longtime Eastchester resident, died Sept. 22 at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, N.J. She was 91.
Born in Mount Vernon, Connolly spent most of her life in Eastchester before moving to Four Seasons in Wall, N.J., in 2003. She graduated from Eastchester Elementary School and Eastchester High School. An artist, she created oil paintings for photography studios. Connolly also was an avid gardener and ballroom dancer.
Connolly was predeceased by a son, John Livaccari; and a sister, Jane. She is survived by her husband, James Connolly; a brother, Joseph (Marie) Massaro, of Eastchester; and several nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 3-6 p.m. Thursday at O'Brien Funeral Home in Wall. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday at St. Denis Church in Manasquan, N.J. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery in Eastchester.
- 1 Tuckahoe Trustee, 62, Passes Away In Office
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist
- 5 Man Charged In Sprain Brook Parkway Crash That Killed Infant Girl