EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Annette Massaro DeRosa Connolly, a former longtime Eastchester resident, died Sept. 22 at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, N.J. She was 91.
Born in Mount Vernon, Connolly spent most of her life in Eastchester before moving to Four Seasons in Wall, N.J., in 2003. She graduated from Eastchester Elementary School and Eastchester High School. An artist, she created oil paintings for photography studios. Connolly also was an avid gardener and ballroom dancer.
Connolly was predeceased by a son, John Livaccari; and a sister, Jane. She is survived by her husband, James Connolly; a brother, Joseph (Marie) Massaro, of Eastchester; and several nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 3-6 p.m. Thursday at O'Brien Funeral Home in Wall. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday at St. Denis Church in Manasquan, N.J. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery in Eastchester.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 5 Parking Changes Coming To Bronxville Next Month