TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Armando Marsullo of Tuckahoe died Jan. 8. He was 91.
Marsullo was born Feb. 22, 1922, in Benevento, Italy, to Michele and Carmela (nee Marinello) Marsullo.
Marsullo is survived by his daughters, Rita DeLuca and Alba Ciampa; son, Michele; sisters, Ida Madonna and Bertolina Marsullo;10 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Antonia; and son-in-law, Leonardo.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Assumption Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Assumption Church, 100 Pleasant Ave., Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow