TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Armando Marsullo of Tuckahoe died Jan. 8. He was 91.
Marsullo was born Feb. 22, 1922, in Benevento, Italy, to Michele and Carmela (nee Marinello) Marsullo.
Marsullo is survived by his daughters, Rita DeLuca and Alba Ciampa; son, Michele; sisters, Ida Madonna and Bertolina Marsullo;10 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Antonia; and son-in-law, Leonardo.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Assumption Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Assumption Church, 100 Pleasant Ave., Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl