TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Armando Marsullo of Tuckahoe died Jan. 8. He was 91.
Marsullo was born Feb. 22, 1922, in Benevento, Italy, to Michele and Carmela (nee Marinello) Marsullo.
Marsullo is survived by his daughters, Rita DeLuca and Alba Ciampa; son, Michele; sisters, Ida Madonna and Bertolina Marsullo;10 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Antonia; and son-in-law, Leonardo.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Assumption Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Assumption Church, 100 Pleasant Ave., Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching