TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Armando Marsullo of Tuckahoe died Jan. 8. He was 91.
Marsullo was born Feb. 22, 1922, in Benevento, Italy, to Michele and Carmela (nee Marinello) Marsullo.
Marsullo is survived by his daughters, Rita DeLuca and Alba Ciampa; son, Michele; sisters, Ida Madonna and Bertolina Marsullo;10 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Antonia; and son-in-law, Leonardo.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Assumption Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Assumption Church, 100 Pleasant Ave., Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three