TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Armando Marsullo of Tuckahoe died Jan. 8. He was 91.
Marsullo was born Feb. 22, 1922, in Benevento, Italy, to Michele and Carmela (nee Marinello) Marsullo.
Marsullo is survived by his daughters, Rita DeLuca and Alba Ciampa; son, Michele; sisters, Ida Madonna and Bertolina Marsullo;10 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Antonia; and son-in-law, Leonardo.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Assumption Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Assumption Church, 100 Pleasant Ave., Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car