EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Carmela Marie "Millie" Masucci of Eastchester died Monday, May 12. She was 89.
Masucci was born June 25, 1924, in Brooklyn, she was the daughter of Italian immigrants and graduated from Bay Ridge High School for Girls. She worked as a bookkeeper. After her marriage she moved with her family to Eastchester.
She joined the Woman's Club of Eastchester in 1965. She was on the Woman's Club 1st place team in the 1965 to 66 season. She was the club's president from 1978 to 1979 and co-president from 1980 to 1981, and in the Presidium from 1983 to 1984, 1986 to 1988, and 1993 to 1994.
Masucci is survived by her husband, Carmine; daughters, MaryLou (Brian) Rothfuss, Melinda (Michael) DiNapoli; four grandchildren; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents, Yolanda and Emanuele Greco; sisters, Nancy Esce and Gloria Carfi; and brother, Anthony Greco.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, 190 Main St., Eastchester. A Requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 15 at the Church of the Immaculate Conception, 53 Winter Hill Road, Tuckahoe. Interment to immediately follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
Flowers are welcome, contributions may be made to the National Parkinson's Foundation.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Tuckahoe Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Eastchester