TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Ernest DeMarie of Tuckahoe died July 21. He was 83.
DeMarie is survived by his children, Kathy (Mark) Santeramo, Ernie (Grace) DeMarie, Teresa DeMarie, and Laurie DeMarie; three grandchildren; and sister Catherine Kettenmann. He was predeceased by his wife, Sandra DeMarie.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 24 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. Funeral Service will be at the funeral home, at 11:30 a.m. Burial to follow at Holy Mount Cemetery, Eastchester.
Contributions may be made to www.WoundedWarriorProject.org
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Tuckahoe Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Eastchester Little Leaguers Claim District Championship