EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Florence Conte of Eastchester died June 13. She was 90.
Conte was born June 17, 1923, in the Bronx. She volunteered her time supporting the troops in World War II and was active for an extended time in Our Lady of Fatima parish.
Conte is survived by her children, Adelina (Ronald) Verlizzo, Albert (Joanne) Conte and Anncarol (Robert) Westley; five grandchildren; three great grandchildren; and twin sister, Margaret. She was predeceased by her husband, Albert.
Calling hours are Friday, June 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Flynn Memorial Home, on Central Park Avenue. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 15 at Our Lady of Fatima Church, Scarsdale. Entombment will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx.
In lieu of flowers, donations be may be made in Conte’s memory to Calvary Hospital, Bronx.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 5 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack