EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Frances Tucci of Eastchester died June 13. She was 83.
Tucci was born Dec. 17, 1929, to Frank and Margaret (Edwards) Brummer.
Tucci is survived by her children, Nicolette Pezzullo, Frances D. Tucci, and Louis Tucci; sister, Patricia Ierardi; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Louis J. Tucci; and son, Michael Tucci.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 15 and Sunday, June 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday, June 17 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow in St. Raymonds Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare