EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Frances Tucci of Eastchester died June 13. She was 83.
Tucci was born Dec. 17, 1929, to Frank and Margaret (Edwards) Brummer.
Tucci is survived by her children, Nicolette Pezzullo, Frances D. Tucci, and Louis Tucci; sister, Patricia Ierardi; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Louis J. Tucci; and son, Michael Tucci.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 15 and Sunday, June 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday, June 17 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow in St. Raymonds Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com.
- 1 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison