EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Frank C. Siegel of Eastchester died July 1. He was 94.
Siegel is survived by his children, Barbara (Charlie)Benerofe, Jill (Herb) Jansen, and Monica (Morris) Glazer; eight grandchildren; and a great grandchild. He was predeceased by his wife, Ruth E. Siegel.
A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at the Westchester Reform Temple, 255 Mamaroneck Road, Scarsdale. Interment to follow at Sharon Gardens, Valhalla.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester