EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Frank C. Siegel of Eastchester died July 1. He was 94.
Siegel is survived by his children, Barbara (Charlie)Benerofe, Jill (Herb) Jansen, and Monica (Morris) Glazer; eight grandchildren; and a great grandchild. He was predeceased by his wife, Ruth E. Siegel.
A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at the Westchester Reform Temple, 255 Mamaroneck Road, Scarsdale. Interment to follow at Sharon Gardens, Valhalla.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute