EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Frank Forgione of Eastchester died Oct. 22. He was 60.
He was born July 18, 1952, in Rocca Saint Felice, Italy, to Felice and Elena Santoli Forgione. He is survived by his wife, Nancy Forgione; two sons, Phil Forgione and Rocco Forgione; his stepmother, Ida Forgione; and a brother, Elio (Isabel) Forgione.
Visitation is from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Ferncliff Mausoleum in Hartsdale.
Memorials donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old In Eastchester Probed
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Eastchester; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely