EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Frank Forgione of Eastchester died Oct. 22. He was 60.
He was born July 18, 1952, in Rocca Saint Felice, Italy, to Felice and Elena Santoli Forgione. He is survived by his wife, Nancy Forgione; two sons, Phil Forgione and Rocco Forgione; his stepmother, Ida Forgione; and a brother, Elio (Isabel) Forgione.
Visitation is from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Ferncliff Mausoleum in Hartsdale.
Memorials donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Eastchester Board Of Education Adopts Updated Budget
- 5 Eastchester Italian American Citizen's Club Holds Open House For Residents