EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Frank Forgione of Eastchester died Oct. 22. He was 60.
He was born July 18, 1952, in Rocca Saint Felice, Italy, to Felice and Elena Santoli Forgione. He is survived by his wife, Nancy Forgione; two sons, Phil Forgione and Rocco Forgione; his stepmother, Ida Forgione; and a brother, Elio (Isabel) Forgione.
Visitation is from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Ferncliff Mausoleum in Hartsdale.
Memorials donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News