EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Frank Forgione of Eastchester died Oct. 22. He was 60.
He was born July 18, 1952, in Rocca Saint Felice, Italy, to Felice and Elena Santoli Forgione. He is survived by his wife, Nancy Forgione; two sons, Phil Forgione and Rocco Forgione; his stepmother, Ida Forgione; and a brother, Elio (Isabel) Forgione.
Visitation is from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Ferncliff Mausoleum in Hartsdale.
Memorials donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car