EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Frank Forgione of Eastchester died Oct. 22. He was 60.
He was born July 18, 1952, in Rocca Saint Felice, Italy, to Felice and Elena Santoli Forgione. He is survived by his wife, Nancy Forgione; two sons, Phil Forgione and Rocco Forgione; his stepmother, Ida Forgione; and a brother, Elio (Isabel) Forgione.
Visitation is from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Ferncliff Mausoleum in Hartsdale.
Memorials donations may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Eastchester Dog 'Andy' Lifts Hospice Patients' Spirits
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville