EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Geraldine Giraldi of Eastchester died Jan. 22 in Greenwich, Conn. She was 86.
Giraldi was born May 26, 1926, to Thomas and Ann Lacerra Tramutola. She worked as a fifth and sixth grade teacher at William E. Cottle School in Tuckahoe for many years.
She was predeceased by her husband, Ralph Giraldi; and a sister, Marilyn Ferrante.
Giraldi is survived by three children, Robert (Essie) Giraldi, Cory (Paul) Mariani and William Giraldi; a sister, Angela Dellosso; a brother, John Tramutola; and four grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Monday at Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in New Rochelle. Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester is handling arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Heart Association or a favorite charity.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Eastchester Residents