EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Geraldine Giraldi of Eastchester died Jan. 22 in Greenwich, Conn. She was 86.
Giraldi was born May 26, 1926, to Thomas and Ann Lacerra Tramutola. She worked as a fifth and sixth grade teacher at William E. Cottle School in Tuckahoe for many years.
She was predeceased by her husband, Ralph Giraldi; and a sister, Marilyn Ferrante.
Giraldi is survived by three children, Robert (Essie) Giraldi, Cory (Paul) Mariani and William Giraldi; a sister, Angela Dellosso; a brother, John Tramutola; and four grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Monday at Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in New Rochelle. Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester is handling arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Heart Association or a favorite charity.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Eastchester
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer