EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Giovanni Russo of Eastchester died Jan. 18. He was 66.
Russo was born May 15, 1947, in Torano, Cosenza, Italy, to Michele and Aurora Russo. He was currently working at the Water Department of the City of Mount Vernon where he was in his 20th year.
Russo is survived by his wife, Francesca; children, Michele (Nicole), Daniel (Maria Teresa) and Aurora; three grandchildren; and sisters, Anna Russo and Lorella Russo.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552 (914) 699-4010. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment at Ferncliff Cemetery.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 5 Parking Changes Coming To Bronxville Next Month