TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Guido Lucente, a lifelong Tuckahoe resident, died Sunday, Sept. 16. He was 63.
Born Sept. 2, 1949, he was married to Cathy Gallagher Lucente, who survives him. He was a member of DC9 Painters and Allied Trades.
Lucente is survived by three daughters, Melissa (Brad) Somma, Monica (Nate) Snyder and Theresa Lucente; two brothers, Joe and John Lucente; and two grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at Assumption Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, Westchester Division, 2 Lyon Place, White Plains, NY 10601, or to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, Grand Central Station, P.O. Box 4777, New York NY 10163.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Eastchester Public Library Represents At Battle Of Books