TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Jeanne Guerney of Tuckahoe died Jan. 4. She was 93.
Guerney was born Nov. 5, 1920, in Yonkers, to Joseph and Katherine (Bochnik) Huth.
Guerney is survived by her children, Denise (Michael) Carbone and Dennis (Carmela) Guerney; four grandchildren; and sister, Diane Potter of Brewster. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Dewey; sister, Helen; brother Charles; and grandson, Christopher Guerney.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 9 at the Assumption Church, Tuckahoe, with interment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Yonkers.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Guerney's memory may be made to Myasthenia Gravis 355 Lexington Ave., 15th Floor New York, New York 10017 http://www.myasthenia.org.
- 1 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 3 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation