TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Jeanne Guerney of Tuckahoe died Jan. 4. She was 93.
Guerney was born Nov. 5, 1920, in Yonkers, to Joseph and Katherine (Bochnik) Huth.
Guerney is survived by her children, Denise (Michael) Carbone and Dennis (Carmela) Guerney; four grandchildren; and sister, Diane Potter of Brewster. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Dewey; sister, Helen; brother Charles; and grandson, Christopher Guerney.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 9 at the Assumption Church, Tuckahoe, with interment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Yonkers.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Guerney's memory may be made to Myasthenia Gravis 355 Lexington Ave., 15th Floor New York, New York 10017 http://www.myasthenia.org.
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 Three New Eastchester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy