TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Joan M. Latronica Bonforte of Tuckahoe died Oct. 14. She was 85.
Bonforte was born Sept. 21, 1927. She was married to Donald M. Bonforte, who predeceased her.
She is survived by three sons, John Bonforte, Daniel T. Bonforte and Robert Bonforte; two sisters, Mary Alice Bonforte and Joanne B. Sgueglia; nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Pleasantries Adult Day Service, 195 Reservoir Street, Marlborough, MA 01752.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Eastchester