TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Joan M. Latronica Bonforte of Tuckahoe died Oct. 14. She was 85.
Bonforte was born Sept. 21, 1927. She was married to Donald M. Bonforte, who predeceased her.
She is survived by three sons, John Bonforte, Daniel T. Bonforte and Robert Bonforte; two sisters, Mary Alice Bonforte and Joanne B. Sgueglia; nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Pleasantries Adult Day Service, 195 Reservoir Street, Marlborough, MA 01752.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare