TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Joan M. Latronica Bonforte of Tuckahoe died Oct. 14. She was 85.
Bonforte was born Sept. 21, 1927. She was married to Donald M. Bonforte, who predeceased her.
She is survived by three sons, John Bonforte, Daniel T. Bonforte and Robert Bonforte; two sisters, Mary Alice Bonforte and Joanne B. Sgueglia; nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Pleasantries Adult Day Service, 195 Reservoir Street, Marlborough, MA 01752.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe
- 5 Water Boil Advisory Issued In Eastchester, Tuckahoe