TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Joan M. Latronica Bonforte of Tuckahoe died Oct. 14. She was 85.
Bonforte was born Sept. 21, 1927. She was married to Donald M. Bonforte, who predeceased her.
She is survived by three sons, John Bonforte, Daniel T. Bonforte and Robert Bonforte; two sisters, Mary Alice Bonforte and Joanne B. Sgueglia; nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Pleasantries Adult Day Service, 195 Reservoir Street, Marlborough, MA 01752.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old In Eastchester Probed
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Eastchester; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester