TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Joan M. Latronica Bonforte of Tuckahoe died Oct. 14. She was 85.
Bonforte was born Sept. 21, 1927. She was married to Donald M. Bonforte, who predeceased her.
She is survived by three sons, John Bonforte, Daniel T. Bonforte and Robert Bonforte; two sisters, Mary Alice Bonforte and Joanne B. Sgueglia; nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Pleasantries Adult Day Service, 195 Reservoir Street, Marlborough, MA 01752.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event