EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Joan P. Senno of Eastchester, and Sunrise, Fla., died April 12. She was 91.
Senno was born in N.Y., to John and Dorothy Adams.
Senno is survived by her children, Nancy, Donald, Paul (Regina), Peter, Margaret (Edmund), and Catherine; seven grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Michael; son, Robert; and son-in-law, Steve.
Calling hours are Tuesday April 15 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Homes, 824 Scarsdale Ave., Scarsdale, NY 10583. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 16 at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Scarsdale. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History