EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Joan P. Senno of Eastchester, and Sunrise, Fla., died April 12. She was 91.
Senno was born in N.Y., to John and Dorothy Adams.
Senno is survived by her children, Nancy, Donald, Paul (Regina), Peter, Margaret (Edmund), and Catherine; seven grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Michael; son, Robert; and son-in-law, Steve.
Calling hours are Tuesday April 15 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Homes, 824 Scarsdale Ave., Scarsdale, NY 10583. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 16 at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Scarsdale. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash