EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Joan P. Senno of Eastchester, and Sunrise, Fla., died April 12. She was 91.
Senno was born in N.Y., to John and Dorothy Adams.
Senno is survived by her children, Nancy, Donald, Paul (Regina), Peter, Margaret (Edmund), and Catherine; seven grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Michael; son, Robert; and son-in-law, Steve.
Calling hours are Tuesday April 15 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Homes, 824 Scarsdale Ave., Scarsdale, NY 10583. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 16 at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Scarsdale. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency