EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Josephine Ceglio of Eastchester died July 14. She was 82.
Ceglio was a school monitor in the Scarsdale and Pelham school systems. She was a member of the Altar Rosary Society at Immaculate Conception Church. She was involved in all the plays with the ICS Players.
Ceglio is survived by her children, Richard Ceglio, and Robert Ceglio (Malinda Strub); four grandchildren; a great grandchild; and sister, Theresa Alaisa. She was predeceased by her husband, Raymond; brother, Frank Carnevale; and sister, Rosie Chavez.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 28 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday July 29, at Immaculate Conception Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
For more information, please visit www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries