EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Josephine Ceglio of Eastchester died July 14. She was 82.
Ceglio was a school monitor in the Scarsdale and Pelham school systems. She was a member of the Altar Rosary Society at Immaculate Conception Church. She was involved in all the plays with the ICS Players.
Ceglio is survived by her children, Richard Ceglio, and Robert Ceglio (Malinda Strub); four grandchildren; a great grandchild; and sister, Theresa Alaisa. She was predeceased by her husband, Raymond; brother, Frank Carnevale; and sister, Rosie Chavez.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 28 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday July 29, at Immaculate Conception Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
For more information, please visit www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Eastchester High School Provides Guidelines For Halloween Attire