EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Laurie Smith Davidson, a former resident of Eastchester, died on Oct. 1. She was 65.
Davison was born in the Bronx to Lillian and Jack Smith. Laurie grew up in Eastchester and graduated from Eastchester High School in 1966. In high school she was a member of the cheer leading squad. She attended Chamberlain Junior College and went on to become a ﬂight attendant.
Laurie spent 10 years living in Weymouth, England and eventually returned to the U.S. She resided in Pembroke Pines, Fla. She was employed for many years at Dollar Rent A Car.
Davidson is is survived by her sister in law, Nancy Smith, her niece, Tracy Karambelas and nephew, Dr. David Smith as well as 6 great nieces and nephews.
The family requests that donations be made in Laurie’s memory to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys