EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Louis Monaco Jr., a lifelong resident of Eastchester, died June 8. He was 81.
Monaco was born Dec. 6, 1931, in the Bronx, and served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War. He was a N.Y. City school teacher for over 35 years
Monaco is survived by his children, Michele (Edward) Isidori, Linda (James) Koerber, Tina Louise (Victor) Ventura, Louis III (Lucy) Monaco, Joann (Andrea) Monaco and Angela (Joseph) Paterno; 11 grandchildren; brothers, Rudolph, Michael, Edward; and many friends. He was predeceased by his wife, Marie D’Errico; and brother, Daniel Monaco.
Calling hours are Monday, June 10 from 6 to 9 p.m. and Tuesday, June 11 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Westchester Funeral Home, 190 Main St., Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 12 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe, NY. Entombment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Valhalla.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.org.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday