EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Louise Cristallo of Eastchester died Jan. 31. She was 86.
She was born Oct. 28, 1926, to Luigi and Maria Bruno Tiso. She married Joseph Cristallo on April 16, 1950.
Cristallo is survived by five children, Nicholas (Lynn) Cristallo, Joyce (Albert) Lopez, Louis (Josephine) Cristallo, Cynthia (Jeffrey) Seide and Joseph (Suzanne) Cristallo Jr.; 13 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Holy Rosary Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit