EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Louise Cristallo of Eastchester died Jan. 31. She was 86.
She was born Oct. 28, 1926, to Luigi and Maria Bruno Tiso. She married Joseph Cristallo on April 16, 1950.
Cristallo is survived by five children, Nicholas (Lynn) Cristallo, Joyce (Albert) Lopez, Louis (Josephine) Cristallo, Cynthia (Jeffrey) Seide and Joseph (Suzanne) Cristallo Jr.; 13 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Holy Rosary Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester