EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Louise Cristallo of Eastchester died Jan. 31. She was 86.
She was born Oct. 28, 1926, to Luigi and Maria Bruno Tiso. She married Joseph Cristallo on April 16, 1950.
Cristallo is survived by five children, Nicholas (Lynn) Cristallo, Joyce (Albert) Lopez, Louis (Josephine) Cristallo, Cynthia (Jeffrey) Seide and Joseph (Suzanne) Cristallo Jr.; 13 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Holy Rosary Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 3 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Paul John Schmidt, 63, Lived In Eastchester
- 5 Target, With Three Westchester Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs