EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Louise Cristallo of Eastchester died Jan. 31. She was 86.
She was born Oct. 28, 1926, to Luigi and Maria Bruno Tiso. She married Joseph Cristallo on April 16, 1950.
Cristallo is survived by five children, Nicholas (Lynn) Cristallo, Joyce (Albert) Lopez, Louis (Josephine) Cristallo, Cynthia (Jeffrey) Seide and Joseph (Suzanne) Cristallo Jr.; 13 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Holy Rosary Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes