EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Louise Cristallo of Eastchester died Jan. 31. She was 86.
She was born Oct. 28, 1926, to Luigi and Maria Bruno Tiso. She married Joseph Cristallo on April 16, 1950.
Cristallo is survived by five children, Nicholas (Lynn) Cristallo, Joyce (Albert) Lopez, Louis (Josephine) Cristallo, Cynthia (Jeffrey) Seide and Joseph (Suzanne) Cristallo Jr.; 13 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Holy Rosary Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad