EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Louise Cristallo of Eastchester died Jan. 31. She was 86.
She was born Oct. 28, 1926, to Luigi and Maria Bruno Tiso. She married Joseph Cristallo on April 16, 1950.
Cristallo is survived by five children, Nicholas (Lynn) Cristallo, Joyce (Albert) Lopez, Louis (Josephine) Cristallo, Cynthia (Jeffrey) Seide and Joseph (Suzanne) Cristallo Jr.; 13 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Holy Rosary Church in New Rochelle. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Eastchester
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer