EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Maria Teresa Izzo, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Jan. 29. She was 92.
Izzo was born Jan. 8, 1922, in Valle Agricola, Caserta, Italy, to Angelico and Concetta (Cimino) Landi.
Izzo is survived by her daughter, Concetta Izzo; sons, Renato (Veneranda), Guiseppe (Barbarba), Angelico (Maria) Izzo; brother, Peter Landi; five grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Pasquale Izzo.
Calling hours are at Friday, Jan. 31 from 4 to 9 p.m. The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Requiem will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old Probed In Eastchester
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday