EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Maria Teresa Izzo, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Jan. 29. She was 92.
Izzo was born Jan. 8, 1922, in Valle Agricola, Caserta, Italy, to Angelico and Concetta (Cimino) Landi.
Izzo is survived by her daughter, Concetta Izzo; sons, Renato (Veneranda), Guiseppe (Barbarba), Angelico (Maria) Izzo; brother, Peter Landi; five grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Pasquale Izzo.
Calling hours are at Friday, Jan. 31 from 4 to 9 p.m. The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Requiem will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager