EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Maria Teresa Izzo, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Jan. 29. She was 92.
Izzo was born Jan. 8, 1922, in Valle Agricola, Caserta, Italy, to Angelico and Concetta (Cimino) Landi.
Izzo is survived by her daughter, Concetta Izzo; sons, Renato (Veneranda), Guiseppe (Barbarba), Angelico (Maria) Izzo; brother, Peter Landi; five grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Pasquale Izzo.
Calling hours are at Friday, Jan. 31 from 4 to 9 p.m. The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Requiem will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute