EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Maria Teresa Izzo, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Jan. 29. She was 92.
Izzo was born Jan. 8, 1922, in Valle Agricola, Caserta, Italy, to Angelico and Concetta (Cimino) Landi.
Izzo is survived by her daughter, Concetta Izzo; sons, Renato (Veneranda), Guiseppe (Barbarba), Angelico (Maria) Izzo; brother, Peter Landi; five grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Pasquale Izzo.
Calling hours are at Friday, Jan. 31 from 4 to 9 p.m. The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Requiem will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare