EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Maria Teresa Izzo, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Jan. 29. She was 92.
Izzo was born Jan. 8, 1922, in Valle Agricola, Caserta, Italy, to Angelico and Concetta (Cimino) Landi.
Izzo is survived by her daughter, Concetta Izzo; sons, Renato (Veneranda), Guiseppe (Barbarba), Angelico (Maria) Izzo; brother, Peter Landi; five grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Pasquale Izzo.
Calling hours are at Friday, Jan. 31 from 4 to 9 p.m. The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Requiem will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 5 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit