EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Marjorie Celona, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Aug. 12. She was 92.
Celona was born June 6, 1922, in Mt. Vernon, to Heber and Sydney (Bohman) Mulligan.
Celona is survived by her children, Paul Celona (Alyce), Pat Celona, Corinne Savoca, and Greg Celona (Cindy Vitanza); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frank Celona.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9p.m. A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Eastchester Board Of Education Adopts Updated Budget
- 5 Eastchester Italian American Citizen's Club Holds Open House For Residents