EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Marjorie Celona, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Aug. 12. She was 92.
Celona was born June 6, 1922, in Mt. Vernon, to Heber and Sydney (Bohman) Mulligan.
Celona is survived by her children, Paul Celona (Alyce), Pat Celona, Corinne Savoca, and Greg Celona (Cindy Vitanza); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frank Celona.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9p.m. A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old Probed In Eastchester
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Tuckahoe School District Shows Off Technology