EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Marjorie Celona, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Aug. 12. She was 92.
Celona was born June 6, 1922, in Mt. Vernon, to Heber and Sydney (Bohman) Mulligan.
Celona is survived by her children, Paul Celona (Alyce), Pat Celona, Corinne Savoca, and Greg Celona (Cindy Vitanza); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frank Celona.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9p.m. A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare