EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Marjorie Celona, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Aug. 12. She was 92.
Celona was born June 6, 1922, in Mt. Vernon, to Heber and Sydney (Bohman) Mulligan.
Celona is survived by her children, Paul Celona (Alyce), Pat Celona, Corinne Savoca, and Greg Celona (Cindy Vitanza); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frank Celona.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9p.m. A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Eastchester Dog 'Andy' Lifts Hospice Patients' Spirits
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville