EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Marjorie Celona, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Aug. 12. She was 92.
Celona was born June 6, 1922, in Mt. Vernon, to Heber and Sydney (Bohman) Mulligan.
Celona is survived by her children, Paul Celona (Alyce), Pat Celona, Corinne Savoca, and Greg Celona (Cindy Vitanza); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frank Celona.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9p.m. A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes