TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Mary P. Gallagher, a longtime resident of Tuckahoe, died Jan. 4. She was 84.
Gallagher was born in the town of Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland. She was a parishioner of Immaculate Conception Church and longtime member of the Eastchester Irish American Club.
Gallagher is survived by her children, John (Brenda), Denis (Maria), Brian and Ted; nine grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and siblings, Helen, Beth and Tom. She was predeceased by her husband, John.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe, with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Gallagher's memory to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 4 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital