TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Mary P. Gallagher, a longtime resident of Tuckahoe, died Jan. 4. She was 84.
Gallagher was born in the town of Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland. She was a parishioner of Immaculate Conception Church and longtime member of the Eastchester Irish American Club.
Gallagher is survived by her children, John (Brenda), Denis (Maria), Brian and Ted; nine grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and siblings, Helen, Beth and Tom. She was predeceased by her husband, John.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe, with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Gallagher's memory to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe
- 5 Water Boil Advisory Issued In Eastchester, Tuckahoe