HAMPTON BAYS, N.Y. - Michael "Mike" Bossio of Hampton Bays, formerly of Eastchester, died Friday, July 11. He was 76.
Bossio was born Oct. 25, 1937, in the Bronx, and was the son of James and Elvira Bossio and was a long time resident of Eastchester. For many years, he ran the family's restaurant - Bossio's Hill Café in Manhattan. Following his time in the restaurant business, he went on to spend a few more years at Vail Chevrolet in Harrison. Once retired, he moved to the east end of Long Island to spend time with his wife Mary.
Bossio is survived by his sons, James and Damian; and two grandsons. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Home in Scarsdale. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 17 at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Scarsdale. Interment will follow in Holy Mount Cemetery in Eastchester.
- 1 Eastchester Lax Star Becomes School's First D-I Commit
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Car Accident In Port Chester
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard