EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Rosalie DeLeo of Eastchester died Aug. 22. She was 81.
DeLeo is survived by a son, James Sinnott; four grandchildren, and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Rocco DeLeo; and a daughter, Helena Sinnott Spagnolo.
The family will receive friends from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A Mass of Requiem will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532, or the Lustgarten Foundation, 1111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare