EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Rosalie DeLeo of Eastchester died Aug. 22. She was 81.
DeLeo is survived by a son, James Sinnott; four grandchildren, and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Rocco DeLeo; and a daughter, Helena Sinnott Spagnolo.
The family will receive friends from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A Mass of Requiem will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532, or the Lustgarten Foundation, 1111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 3 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Paul John Schmidt, 63, Lived In Eastchester
- 5 Target, With Three Westchester Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs