EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Rosalie DeLeo of Eastchester died Aug. 22. She was 81.
DeLeo is survived by a son, James Sinnott; four grandchildren, and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Rocco DeLeo; and a daughter, Helena Sinnott Spagnolo.
The family will receive friends from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A Mass of Requiem will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532, or the Lustgarten Foundation, 1111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 2 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 3 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says