EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Rosalie DeLeo of Eastchester died Aug. 22. She was 81.
DeLeo is survived by a son, James Sinnott; four grandchildren, and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Rocco DeLeo; and a daughter, Helena Sinnott Spagnolo.
The family will receive friends from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A Mass of Requiem will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532, or the Lustgarten Foundation, 1111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714.
- 1 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 3 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 4 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown