TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Thomas Del Nero of Tuckahoe died April 7. He was 83.
Del Nero was born Nov. 5, 1930, to Giovanni and Sofia (Boccia) Del Nero in Veroli Frozione, Italy.
Del Nero is survived by his wife, Caterina; daughter, Federica (Robert) Deacutis; eight grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; son, Marco Del Nero; and daughter, Patricia Corrente.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 10, 2014 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 11 at the Assumption Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment will take place at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Pancreatic Cancer Research.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After 3-Year-Old Girl Found