TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Thomas Del Nero of Tuckahoe died April 7. He was 83.
Del Nero was born Nov. 5, 1930, to Giovanni and Sofia (Boccia) Del Nero in Veroli Frozione, Italy.
Del Nero is survived by his wife, Caterina; daughter, Federica (Robert) Deacutis; eight grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; son, Marco Del Nero; and daughter, Patricia Corrente.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 10, 2014 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 11 at the Assumption Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment will take place at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Pancreatic Cancer Research.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 5 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack