YONKERS -- An unidentified man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed on Palisade Avenue in Yonkers on Saturday night, according to a report by News 12 Westchester.
Police are searching for the suspect in the stabbing, which occurred on Palisade Avenue near Elm Street, according to the report.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests