YONKERS -- An unidentified man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed on Palisade Avenue in Yonkers on Saturday night, according to a report by News 12 Westchester.
Police are searching for the suspect in the stabbing, which occurred on Palisade Avenue near Elm Street, according to the report.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 4 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend
- 5 Eastchester Could See Lowest Autumn Gas Prices In Four Years