YONKERS -- An unidentified man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed on Palisade Avenue in Yonkers on Saturday night, according to a report by News 12 Westchester.
Police are searching for the suspect in the stabbing, which occurred on Palisade Avenue near Elm Street, according to the report.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 2 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Eastchester, NOAA Predicts
- 3 Eastchester Teachers Kick Off 'Home/School Partnership'
- 4 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 5 Eastchester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend