YONKERS -- An unidentified man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed on Palisade Avenue in Yonkers on Saturday night, according to a report by News 12 Westchester.
Police are searching for the suspect in the stabbing, which occurred on Palisade Avenue near Elm Street, according to the report.
- 1 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Eastchester