WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne arrested a woman for driving while intoxicated and speeding in Yorktown on Thursday, Feb. 20, police officials said.
Gabrielle G. Delillo drove past an unmarked trooper cruiser on the Taconic State Parkway driving 95 mph. Troopers pulled Delillo over and suspected her of being intoxicated, according to State Police.
Delillo was charged with driving while intoxicated and is due to appear in Town of Yorktown Court on Thursday, Feb. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 4 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend
- 5 Eastchester Could See Lowest Autumn Gas Prices In Four Years