WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a man and issued 22 traffic tickets during a DWI detail throughout Westchester County on Friday, Dec. 20, according to police officials.
Michael E. Washington, 43, of Poughkeepsie, was charged with driving while intoxicated after providing a breathalyzer sample said his blood alcohol content was .16 percent, according to state police.
In addition to the DWI arrest, the detail also issued seven speeding citations, one seatbelt ticket, one child restraint violation and 13 other traffic violations, state police said.
- 1 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 3 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation