WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a man and issued 22 traffic tickets during a DWI detail throughout Westchester County on Friday, Dec. 20, according to police officials.
Michael E. Washington, 43, of Poughkeepsie, was charged with driving while intoxicated after providing a breathalyzer sample said his blood alcohol content was .16 percent, according to state police.
In addition to the DWI arrest, the detail also issued seven speeding citations, one seatbelt ticket, one child restraint violation and 13 other traffic violations, state police said.
- 1 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill