WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a man and issued 22 traffic tickets during a DWI detail throughout Westchester County on Friday, Dec. 20, according to police officials.
Michael E. Washington, 43, of Poughkeepsie, was charged with driving while intoxicated after providing a breathalyzer sample said his blood alcohol content was .16 percent, according to state police.
In addition to the DWI arrest, the detail also issued seven speeding citations, one seatbelt ticket, one child restraint violation and 13 other traffic violations, state police said.
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute