WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a man and issued 22 traffic tickets during a DWI detail throughout Westchester County on Friday, Dec. 20, according to police officials.
Michael E. Washington, 43, of Poughkeepsie, was charged with driving while intoxicated after providing a breathalyzer sample said his blood alcohol content was .16 percent, according to state police.
In addition to the DWI arrest, the detail also issued seven speeding citations, one seatbelt ticket, one child restraint violation and 13 other traffic violations, state police said.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 3 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont