WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a man and issued 22 traffic tickets during a DWI detail throughout Westchester County on Friday, Dec. 20, according to police officials.
Michael E. Washington, 43, of Poughkeepsie, was charged with driving while intoxicated after providing a breathalyzer sample said his blood alcohol content was .16 percent, according to state police.
In addition to the DWI arrest, the detail also issued seven speeding citations, one seatbelt ticket, one child restraint violation and 13 other traffic violations, state police said.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 3 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 4 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak