WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is facing a "truth squad" from Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp, according to The New York Times.
A group from Cuomo's camp, known as the "Astorino Truth Squad," sent out a "denunciation of (Astorino's) record," when Astorino announced his candidacy in March, according to the report.
Astorino accepted the Republican designation to run for governor and "allies of Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat seeking a second term, are already mounting a campaign to define Mr. Astorino for voters, before he can define himself," according to the report.
- 1 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash