WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is facing a "truth squad" from Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp, according to The New York Times.
A group from Cuomo's camp, known as the "Astorino Truth Squad," sent out a "denunciation of (Astorino's) record," when Astorino announced his candidacy in March, according to the report.
Astorino accepted the Republican designation to run for governor and "allies of Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat seeking a second term, are already mounting a campaign to define Mr. Astorino for voters, before he can define himself," according to the report.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old In Eastchester Probed
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Eastchester; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester