WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is facing a "truth squad" from Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp, according to The New York Times.
A group from Cuomo's camp, known as the "Astorino Truth Squad," sent out a "denunciation of (Astorino's) record," when Astorino announced his candidacy in March, according to the report.
Astorino accepted the Republican designation to run for governor and "allies of Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat seeking a second term, are already mounting a campaign to define Mr. Astorino for voters, before he can define himself," according to the report.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests