WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is facing a "truth squad" from Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp, according to The New York Times.
A group from Cuomo's camp, known as the "Astorino Truth Squad," sent out a "denunciation of (Astorino's) record," when Astorino announced his candidacy in March, according to the report.
Astorino accepted the Republican designation to run for governor and "allies of Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat seeking a second term, are already mounting a campaign to define Mr. Astorino for voters, before he can define himself," according to the report.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes