EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Eastchester Planning Board will discuss several proposed additions to the town on Thursday, including a six-story senior housing development.
The proposed development would consist of 102 age-restricted rental apartments on Summerfield Street. In addition, there will be 3,640 square feet of ground-floor office and retail space and 101 off-street parking spaces.
The application requires review and approval regarding lot size; the minimum required front, back and side yard setbacks; the size of the building; and the minimum amount of parking spaces per residents.
The Planning Board will also review an application from Mathnasium to construct a 1,340-square-foot private learning center that will be inside an existing commercial building on White Plains Road.
In addition to commercial applications, the board will evaluate an application to construct an addition on a White Road property and two residences on Montgomery Avenue.
The Planning Board meeting will be at 7 p.m. at Town Hall and is open to the public.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient