EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Planning to go house hunting around Eastchester or Bronxville this weekend? Realtors have scheduled a series of open houses in the area for those seeking their dream home.
In Bronxville, properties include a 4,205-square-foot Colonial on White Plains Road is selling for $2.2 million. A four-bedroom, four and one half bathroom home on Siwanoy Clubway is available for $1.2 million. A Warwick Road property that was originally constructed in 1919 can be had for $1.75 million and an eight-bedroom home on Northway is being shown at $3.95 million.
In Eastchester and Tuckahoe, buyers can purchase a five-bedroom home on Leewood Drive for $1 million. A recently renovated Colonial on Scarsdale Road can be had for $489,000 and a three-bedroom, two and one half bathroom property on Knollwood Road is listed at $850,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest