BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The campers in The Chapel School’s Care Bear Camp recently experienced an “in-house” field trip, with special visitors Dinosaurs Rock.
The students had the opportunity to touch real fossils like dinosaur bones, shark teeth, petrified wood and ammonites and learn about prehistoric creatures.
Care Bear Camp is open to children ages two to six, and will run until Aug. 15. Students who attend are treated to several in-house field trips with guests from Dinosaurs Rock, Greenburgh Nature Center, Animal Embassy and Mad Science, along with magicians and storytellers.
The Chapel School is at 172 White Plains Rd., Bronxville, N.Y. For more information about The Chapel School Summer Programs, call (914) 337-3202 ext. 1030 or visit the website at www.thechapelschool.org.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 4 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital