BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The campers in The Chapel School’s Care Bear Camp recently experienced an “in-house” field trip, with special visitors Dinosaurs Rock.
The students had the opportunity to touch real fossils like dinosaur bones, shark teeth, petrified wood and ammonites and learn about prehistoric creatures.
Care Bear Camp is open to children ages two to six, and will run until Aug. 15. Students who attend are treated to several in-house field trips with guests from Dinosaurs Rock, Greenburgh Nature Center, Animal Embassy and Mad Science, along with magicians and storytellers.
The Chapel School is at 172 White Plains Rd., Bronxville, N.Y. For more information about The Chapel School Summer Programs, call (914) 337-3202 ext. 1030 or visit the website at www.thechapelschool.org.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 5 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm