BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Students from Bronxville's St. Joseph School kindergarten class participated in the annual production of the Alphabet Circus recently.
From Betsy the Ballerina Bear to Rosie the Ringleader, each student embodied a letter of the alphabet with a costume and a short saying. The show was complete with a few circus songs and even a dancing clown.
Teachers Annette Casarella and Donna Balardi directed the performance.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday