BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Students from Bronxville's St. Joseph School kindergarten class participated in the annual production of the Alphabet Circus recently.
From Betsy the Ballerina Bear to Rosie the Ringleader, each student embodied a letter of the alphabet with a costume and a short saying. The show was complete with a few circus songs and even a dancing clown.
Teachers Annette Casarella and Donna Balardi directed the performance.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester