BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Students from Bronxville's St. Joseph School kindergarten class participated in the annual production of the Alphabet Circus recently.
From Betsy the Ballerina Bear to Rosie the Ringleader, each student embodied a letter of the alphabet with a costume and a short saying. The show was complete with a few circus songs and even a dancing clown.
Teachers Annette Casarella and Donna Balardi directed the performance.
- 1 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 2 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Eastchester Students Compete In Final Round Of National Geographic Bee