EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Eastchester Music Boosters has open positions for 2016-17 to work with the one-year-old group including the following:
- Co-President – To work alongside the current president – presiding over the monthly meetings and appointing committees as needed.
- Secretary – Keeps records and minutes of all meetings.
- Membership Chair – Welcomes all new members and maintains membership list in Google Drive and Gmail mailing list.
- New Position/Publicity Chair – Promotes student music performances and events, designs marketing pieces, writes promotional copy for blasts, web posts and flyers.
- New Position/Information Officer – Collects information about Eastchester music school programs and events, local music performance opportunities, music camps, music schools and college music programs and scholarships – coordinates with faculty, webmaster and high school guidance where appropriate.
To apply, submit an application form found at this link or email email@example.com.
For more information, call or email Diane at 914-582-3383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.