EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Anne Hutchinson School of Eastchester faculty and staff are praising Principal Theresa Cherry, named one of the County's Best Bosses by Westchester Magazine.
In nominating her, school officials said Cherry is "something of a modern day Oz: leader of a school where morale is high, teacher-to-principal loyalty is off the charts, and teachers collaborate instead of compete,"
“In a time when many district administrators are increasing the pressure on their staff,” said teacher Kathleen Curry Barba, “she diffuses that pressure by focusing on our efforts and accomplishments with all of our students.”
Cherry said said adopting the annual professional performance review for the staff "was quite daunting," according to the article.
Read the full article here.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester