EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Anne Hutchinson School of Eastchester faculty and staff are praising Principal Theresa Cherry, named one of the County's Best Bosses by Westchester Magazine.
In nominating her, school officials said Cherry is "something of a modern day Oz: leader of a school where morale is high, teacher-to-principal loyalty is off the charts, and teachers collaborate instead of compete,"
“In a time when many district administrators are increasing the pressure on their staff,” said teacher Kathleen Curry Barba, “she diffuses that pressure by focusing on our efforts and accomplishments with all of our students.”
Cherry said said adopting the annual professional performance review for the staff "was quite daunting," according to the article.
Read the full article here.
- 1 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed