EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Anne Hutchinson School of Eastchester faculty and staff are praising Principal Theresa Cherry, named one of the County's Best Bosses by Westchester Magazine.
In nominating her, school officials said Cherry is "something of a modern day Oz: leader of a school where morale is high, teacher-to-principal loyalty is off the charts, and teachers collaborate instead of compete,"
“In a time when many district administrators are increasing the pressure on their staff,” said teacher Kathleen Curry Barba, “she diffuses that pressure by focusing on our efforts and accomplishments with all of our students.”
Cherry said said adopting the annual professional performance review for the staff "was quite daunting," according to the article.
Read the full article here.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens