PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Pace University’s spring semester begins Monday, with the return of students and the resumption of classes.
Some 2,300 undergraduate students attend Pace’s Westchester campus in Pleasantville. Another 4,800 undergraduate students go to its New York City campus.
The Pleasantville location, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary this academic year, is home to five schools: the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Health Professions, the Lubin School of Business, the Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, and the School of Education.
Upcoming events this spring as part of the 50th anniversary celebration include a panel on Women in Leadership to celebrate Women’s History Month on March 27 and a lecture by renowned historian Kenneth Jackson, a Columbia University professor, on April 7. For more information on this semester’s public events go to www.pace.edu/plv50.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 2 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Eastchester Students Compete In Final Round Of National Geographic Bee