EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Dr. Anthony Wolf, a psychologist who specializes in nurturing adolescents, will speak to parents about raising children in today's world at an Eastchester PTA meeting at Eastchester High School on Monday, Jan. 13 at 7:30 p.m.
Wolf has appeared on many TV shows including The View, The Talk, The Today Show, CBS This Morning, and was featured in a PBS special on "tweens."
He is the author of numerous books including the best-selling, “Get Out of My Life, But First Could You Take Me and Cheryl to the Mall?” and “I’d Listen to My Parents if They Would Just Shut Up.”
He will describe how today’s adolescents are different than teens of the past, are more outspoken and less immediately obedient. He will present useful -- and not useful -- ways of day-to-day dealing with your teen.
For more information, visit Wolf's website.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Eastchester