EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Dr. Anthony Wolf, a psychologist who specializes in nurturing adolescents, will speak to parents about raising children in today's world at an Eastchester PTA meeting at Eastchester High School on Monday, Jan. 13 at 7:30 p.m.
Wolf has appeared on many TV shows including The View, The Talk, The Today Show, CBS This Morning, and was featured in a PBS special on "tweens."
He is the author of numerous books including the best-selling, “Get Out of My Life, But First Could You Take Me and Cheryl to the Mall?” and “I’d Listen to My Parents if They Would Just Shut Up.”
He will describe how today’s adolescents are different than teens of the past, are more outspoken and less immediately obedient. He will present useful -- and not useful -- ways of day-to-day dealing with your teen.
For more information, visit Wolf's website.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester