EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Katie Feigenbaum, a goalie entering her senior year at Eastchester High School, has committed to play NCAA Division II Women's Lacrosse at St. Thomas Aquinas College (STAC).
She will receive an athletic and academic scholarship to attend and play for STAC. STAC is ranked No. 3 in their division and top 20 in Division II Women's Lacrosse in the country.
In Feigenbaum's three years of high school lacrosse she has more than 548 saves in goal.
For more on Feigenbaum's commitment, check this story from LaxLessons.com.
- 1 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 3 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation