EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Katie Feigenbaum, a goalie entering her senior year at Eastchester High School, has committed to play NCAA Division II Women's Lacrosse at St. Thomas Aquinas College (STAC).
She will receive an athletic and academic scholarship to attend and play for STAC. STAC is ranked No. 3 in their division and top 20 in Division II Women's Lacrosse in the country.
In Feigenbaum's three years of high school lacrosse she has more than 548 saves in goal.
For more on Feigenbaum's commitment, check this story from LaxLessons.com.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday