EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Katie Feigenbaum, a goalie entering her senior year at Eastchester High School, has committed to play NCAA Division II Women's Lacrosse at St. Thomas Aquinas College (STAC).
She will receive an athletic and academic scholarship to attend and play for STAC. STAC is ranked No. 3 in their division and top 20 in Division II Women's Lacrosse in the country.
In Feigenbaum's three years of high school lacrosse she has more than 548 saves in goal.
For more on Feigenbaum's commitment, check this story from LaxLessons.com.
- 1 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School